We’re really excited to share a few of our favourite iced chai recipes with you, complete with a few additional ingredient suggestions, for a variety of taste sensations.
For 2 serves you’ll need:
- Ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons of Love Tea Original Chai or Caffeine Free Chai
- Milk or mylk of choice
- Sweetner of choice
Extra ingredient suggestions for taste variety:
- Lavender buds for a floral twist
- Coconut milk for a tropical twist
- A dash of coffee for a dirty chai
- A dash of rum for a cocktail chai
- Pour blend over vanilla ice cream for a chai affogato
- Blend ice blocks, prepared chai and bananas for an iced chai smoothie
To make, add a teaspoon of chai per serve into a tea pot or saucepan, and cover with boiling water for 2-3 minutes (or bring water to boil). Add sweetner, stir, and allow to cool. Pour into your cups and add desired amount of cold milk or mylk. Finally add ice cubes and your choice of extra ingredient listed above, and enjoy.