GET YOUR BEST NIGHTS SLEEP
There are many important factors involved in ensuring you get a great nights sleep. Here are our Naturopaths top 5 tips to ensure you get the most rejuvenating sleep:
- Ensure you keep your caffeine intake to a minimum, especially in the afternoon. Caffeine will stimulate the body and mind, so try swapping these for a Caffeine Free Chai or herbal tea, to avoid excessive stimulation.
- Allow yourself time to switch off from the day, wind down in a warm bath, practice meditation, or read a book.
- Plan the next day. Take all those thoughts and plans for tomorrow out of your mind, and write them down, or schedule them into your calendar, so you can switch off completely.
- Allow your body 30 minutes of peace and quiet before sleep. Turn off all electrical devices, which can stimulate the nervous system and give your body time to relax.
- Enjoy a relaxing cup of Sleep tea 30 minutes before bed, and soak up the benefits of our natural, herbal blend, designed to calm the nervous system and promote deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
– Love Tea naturopath – Emma.